INCREDIBLE SOUNDS, COUNTLESS COMBINATIONS.THE ZOOM G5NMulti-Effects Processor for Guitarists
When we designed the G5n, our goal was to create the finest collection of guitar effects ever offered in one innovative package. From "FunkSauce" to "Texas Toast," from "Carlos" to "Heavensent," the G5n delivers dozens of tonalities sure to please the most discerning guitarist.
Fresh New Takes on 126 Essential Guitar Tones
The G5n comes loaded with 100 beautifully-crafted and newly assembled DSP effects, plus 26 of the most faithful and realistic amp/cabinet emulators we've ever created.
A wide array of effects
The G5n comes equipped with freshly-developed takes on not only the most-essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing, but also unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Gold Drive, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo.
Ultra-realistic amp/cabinet emulation
You can connect the G5n directly to a PA system or audio interface, using the 26 brand new onboard amp and cabinet emulators. Choose from 13 classic amp models like the ‘59 Fender Bassman, Diezel Herbert Channel 2, Marshall JCM800, Fender Twin Reverb, and MESA Boogie Mk3 , all newly and faithfully created to be adjusted exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing.
Pair your amp with one of the 13 newly-created
cabinet emulators to complete the sound, choosing
from cabinets like the Marshall 1960 A-type cabinet
(4x12” Celestion speakers), Fender ’65 Deluxe Reverb
(1x12” Jensen C-12K speakers), Mesa Boogie Mark 1
(1x12” ALTEC 417-8H speaker), or Bogner Ecstasy
cabinet (4x12” Celestion speakers).
NOTE: Manufacturer names and product names
are trademarks or registered trademarks of their
respective owners. The names are used only to
illustrate sonic characteristics and do not indicate
any affiliation with the Zoom Corporation or
Zoom North America.
Download G5n Firmware V2.0
Make your G5n even more versatile by downloading the latest firmware. With V2.0, you'll get 30% more DSP efficiency so you can chain up to 9 effects at a time. There's also a newly enhanced two-unit looper function that lets you use two dedicated footswitches to start and stop a given phrase. You can also expect 8 new amp, 8 new cabinet, and 32 new stompbox effects emulators. All these great features combined means you’ve got the perfect guitar pedal for all occasions.
The new firmware is free for all G5n users to download.
68 built-in rhythm patterns make the G5n the perfect practice rig
and enable "one-man band" performances. A two-unit looper
function, which uses dedicated footswitches to start and stop phrases,
allows you to record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long through
the effects of your choice. Plus there's a built-in chromatic tuner, always
accessible at the touch of a footswitch—you can bypass the currently
selected patch while tuning, or mute the signal altogether.
State of the art editing with every G5n
The Zoom G5n comes with a free download license for Steinberg’s Cubase LE music production software, providing not just the ability to create incredible guitar sounds in every box, but to do spectacular things with it.
Take your recordings to a more professional level. Steinberg’s powerful and state-of-the-art audio software used by creators around the world now comes with every Zoom G3, G3X, G5, and G5n purchase.
Currently shipping with:
Cubase LE9 for Mac OS X 10.11/10.12/10.13 and Windows 7/8.1/10
For information on license activation and upgrades, visit our Steinberg Software support page.
- 100 onboard high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive,
EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 100 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows downloading
of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 9 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 4 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- Built-in expression pedal for real-time control over volume, tone, or
selected effect parameters
- High output booster circuit for added volume and overdrive
- Intuitive user interface
- 200 memory locations for storage of factory and/or user-created patches
- 4 independent editing displays, plus large overview display
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard
guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for external footpedal
- USB port for firmware updating and patch/effects downloading
- Use as a USB audio interface for Mac/Windows computers, with direct
zero-latency monitoring of input signal
- Included AC adapter