THE ORIGINAL ALTERNATIVE
An authentically styled Jazzmaster® now joins the Vintage Modified family, with modern touches including clear Duncan Designed™ pickups and a modern fingerboard radius. Squier's Vintage Modified Jazzmaster has the model's distinctive hallmarks, too: dual-circuit switching and controls, floating-vibrato bridge and colorful, stunning finishes.
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 21-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Duncan Designed™ JM-101 single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Three-way toggle pickup switch
- Classic dual-circuit design (“lead”/“rhythm”) with volume and tone controls for each
- Vintage-style bridge with non-locking “floating” vibrato
- Vintage-style tuners
VINTAGE MODIFIED JAZZMASTER®
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tinted gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
DUNCAN DESIGNED™ PICKUPS
The Duncan Designed pickups on this instrument crank out plenty of full-bodied tone with ease.
MODERN NECK WITH "C"-SHAPED PROFILE
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish—ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.