The D'Addario American Stage Microphone Cables are precision engineered and expertly assembled in our Farmingdale, New York facility. We begin with a premium, audiophile cable manufactured in the USA, and add exclusive high quality connectors built by Neutrik, in Liechtenstein, utilizing aerospace crimp connector technology. These unique engineering and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques combine to create a cable that will exceed the most demanding expectations, allowing the brilliance of your instrument or voice to shine through with the utmost in transparent, natural, and true-to-life sound. The gig is on the line every time you plug in, and we’re committed to giving you the best sounding, most reliable cable available, period.
- State of the art Crimped Connector Technology for outstanding performance and unmatched durability
- 22 gauge OFC twisted pair conductors for optimal signal transfer and flexibility
- 98% copper braid shielding for superior EMI rejection
- Neutrik plugs, made in Liechtenstein, built to D'Addario's patented design
- Limited lifetime warranty