The new Mini-Maton EM6 is a fresh look at the very successful EML6.
Everything that was great about the EML6 is to be found on the EM. Solid Qld Maple back and sides have replaced the old laminated Qld Maple. This brings a fuller, richer tone which will improve even further over time as the wood learns to vibrate to its full potential.
Add to this the new Double X Bracing now found across the entire Mini range as well as Maton’s “Original” AP5 pickup system and you have a real winning combination.
Greater tone, improved structural integrity and a perfectly matched pickup system….
- Model: EM-12
- Body Shape: Mini
- Soundboard: "A" Grade Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Laser Cut "M" Monogram
- Bracing: Mini Maton Double X
- Back and Sides: Queensland Maple
- Soundhole Diameter: 90mm
- Outer Binding: Black
- Inner Binding: N/A
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Scale Length: 57.78cm (22.7")
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ovangkol
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 47.5mm
- 15th Fret: Width 57mm
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Satin/Natural
- Top Finish: Satin/Natural
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Black
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Mini Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5 Original
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 80/20 Bronze 12-53