- neck type
- Nitro Wizard for Multi Scale 5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
- Flamed Maple topLayered Ash & Nyatoh body
- Macassar Ebony fretboardWhite Step off-set dot inlay
- Jumbo Sub Zero treated frets
- number of frets
- Mono-rail bridge
- string space
- neck pickup
- Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic (H) neck pickupActive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup
- Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic (H) bridge pickupActive/Ceramic
- factory tuning
- D'Addario® EXL120
- string gauge
- hardware color
- Scale :
- 680mm/26.7" - 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width
- 43mm at NUT
- b : Width
- 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness
- 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness
- 21mm at 12F
- Radius :
- Recommended Case
- Fishman® Fluence Voicing switch on volume control (push/pull)
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Schaller S-Locks strap lock pins
- Luminescent Ibanez logo
Macassar Ebony fretboard
Macassar Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
Nitro Wizard 5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
Super-thin and ultra-playable Nitro Wizard 5-piece Panga Panga/Walnut neck substantially increases sustain
Sub Zero Treated Frets
The Sub Zero treated frets can stand up against the hardest riffing and string-bending.
Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups
The Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups provide an aggressive tone and a powerful attack without excess noise.
Multi Scale Neck
The multi-scale neck utilizes an equalized string tension, creating a more “open” or “alive” tone that not only expands harmonic complexity, but also offers a more comfortable playing experience.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
Luminescent side dot inlay
The luminescent side dot inlays make it easy for players to perform on dark stages, matching the dazzling luminescent Ibanez headstock logo.