SIZE MATTERS NOT
A modernized version of a student-turned-classic instrument originally released in 1956, the Duo-Sonic HS model's compact form belies its giant-sized sound. It's the ideal companion for adventurous players who aren't afraid to buck the norm and shatter expectations.
- 24” scale length; “C”-shaped maple neck
- One Duo-Sonic single-coil neck pickup; one Duo-Sonic humbucking bridge pickup with coil-split capability
- 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with bent steel saddles
- Master Volume and Tone controls; three-way pickup switch
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups are crisp and articulate, a modern tweak of our classic sound.
C NECK SHAPE WITH 9.5" RADIUS AND MEDIUM JUMBO FRETS
Our “C” neck is comfortable and slim for fast action and effortless bending.
HARDTAIL STRING-THROUGH-BODY BRIDGE
A hardtail bridge enhances vibration transfer resulting in increased sustain while the six individual saddles can be adjusted for precise intonation along each string.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Duo-Sonic HS includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Duo-Sonic HS body is hand-shaped to original specifications.