What was supposed to be an update turned into a different class … Domino 3. Now really stereo, with two twin cone speakers and high performance poweramps.
Two independend effect units, with 16 presets each, separately address pairs of the four equally equipped channels (1, 2 and 3, 4).
A little software tool (Windows) connects your laptop with the amp to modify effect parameters and create and save your own effects.
• 2 x 100 watts, dynamic control
• 2 x 8" twin cone stereo speaker system.
• Quad-channel acoustic system
• 32 bit AER digital effect processor with 16 presets.
• PC Software for managing individual effect presets
• 16 kg (35.50 lbs)